Monday, July 9, 2007

Tip: Exercise!

Law school can sometimes be like the first year of college, you get so wrapped up and busy that you adopt unhealthy eating habits and forget to exercise. To avoid gaining weight over your 3 years of law school, join a local gym, go to your university's fitness club, or just walk or ride a bike. When I was in law school, my boyfriend got me a gym subscription as a gift because the university one was too far away to go very often.  I also ran in the mornings and walked with a friend of mine once a week.  I would take my case book to the gym and read while on the elliptical. I'm not sure if I retained what I read, but I felt efficient! When I was studying for the bar exam, I would walk while listening to BarBri CDs that I burned and uploaded to my Ipod.  My boyfriend and I would also meet up on Saturday mornings and take long walks.  I loved that time that we spent together and now its something we still enjoy doing to relax, stay connected, and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment