Sunday, July 8, 2007

Tip: Study Smarter not Harder

During my first year of law school, I lived in the library, I basically would go home after class, and then head back after dinner and stay until 10 or 11 o'clock at night. I would go there on weekends and stay all day. I was always at the library, however, I didn't use that time as effectively as I could have. I should have been more efficient and then I wouldn't have spent 8 hours doing 3 hours of work. I would have done hours of work and gone home. You may be wondering what I was doing those other 5 hours. I was doing everything else but studying. Anyway, that's just my story. If you start early in the semester (3 or 4 weeks in) doing a little bit of work every day, you wont have to spend all your time at the library. And when you study, study, because then you'll have more free time to do things you actually like to do. That's my two scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment