Monday, October 1, 2007

Get PMBR CDs at reduced prices

You don't have to pay $50 a course to get PMBR tapes when there is Amazon.com. You can get these helpful little tapes at a fraction at the cost. I used these to study for final exams and they were extremely helpful in studying for the bar. I downloaded them onto ITUNES and uploaded them onto my IPOD and listened to Criminal Law or Torts as I went on a walk, went grocery shopping, worked out, or just on my way to BarBri class. It really helped with reinforcing, but I recommend starting to listen to them early rather than later!! Most of them are available at this Amazon.com link. I'm selling some of the ones I used, but I didn't have all of them. I really liked the Evidence, Torts, and Criminal Procedure ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment