Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Starbucks

In law school, I visited Starbucks at least once a day.  It was a great place to study, meet friends, and get a quick afternoon pick-me-up!   But all those visits can add up!   I like the new VIA Ready Brew Packets, because you can save some money and still have the delicious taste of Starbucks. Just pour hot water and the packet into your travel mug and head off to class.  The other day while I was at Starbucks, I tried a sample of the new VIA iced coffee. This stuff is delicious, especially on a hot day.  For all you students returning to law school or starting classes soon, think about ordering some from Amazon along with your books!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to follow this blog! It won't let me where it says, subscribe to this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete