Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Book Reviews

I was recently contacted by two authors who want me to review their books:  Law School Fast Track: Essential Habits for Law School Success (will be released in January) and  Beat Law School: Unconventional Advice for Current and Future Law Students.

Once I finish reading these books, I'll provide my opinion. Also if any of you have checked out the second book, which is already published, please let us know what you think.  

On an unrelated note, I think I will post soon about using your law degree in a non-legal career. For instance, I don't practice law but still use my legal skills in my current work.  In this economy you have to be creative and flexible. Not everyone wants to be at a firm or in the legal practice, but there are opportunities out there for those with a J.D. I'll think on this and post more about this topic soon!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment