Monday, October 18, 2010

Ready for Christmas Shopping?

When I was in law school, I didn't even think about starting Christmas shopping until my last exam was over and I was at home.  But with online shopping, you can start your holiday shopping a bit earlier and save some money as well!  I wanted to tell you about Ebates, a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores  including eBay, JCPenney, Macy's, Nordstrom, Overstock.com, Walmart, Kohl's and Home Depot. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons,
free shipping offers, and limited-time sales! Sign up with Ebates today and you'll a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!

Happy shopping!!  I just ordered some gifts for my hubby :)

1 comment:

  1. If you have not yet signed up for Ebates, do it right now! This is a limited period offer, so grab it! For rest of the year, you will have FatWallet, ShopAtHome, AAfter Search and top of all Ebates cash back websites to sign up and get from $2.5 to $5 sign up bonus as well as huge cash back.

    ReplyDelete