Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Finding True Love in the Law

It is almost Valentine's Day. Law students everywhere are making plans to celebrate the day or protest it! Before I met my husband, Valentine's Day was Single Awareness Day to me. Now its another day that we get to demonstrate our love for each other. I didn't plan on finding love in law school, but I'm glad I did!
If you still need ideas for  a Valentine's Day gift ideas,  you can't go wrong with Godiva chocolates and flowers (and jewelry!). You can order Godiva chocolates through Ebates and get 8% cash back. Plus you can receive $10 off $60+ order with the code LOVE. The Code expires today. Just log into your Ebates account, search for "Godiva" and click on the link. At check out, enter LOVE to save $10 off of $60 or try the code HUGS to get free shipping off your purchase of $60.  For flowers, you can take advantage of this Groupon offer from FTD. Order now to take advantage of FTD offerings for Valentine’s Day or purchase a voucher to redeem at a later date. This offer expires on February 11, 2011. 


Also, don't forget to get your free Free Valentine's Day Playlist and a $2 off MP3 Download!

No comments:

Post a Comment