Monday, April 25, 2011

Reading for Fun After Law School

Water for Elephants  I did not realize the recently released movie, Water for Elephants, was based on a book. I have been trying to read more, especially since I can actually read for fun now. It has taken me a few years to get back into the habit of reading for fun after three years of intense reading in law school (wasn't much fun!).  I've never liked watching a movie after I have read the book, so maybe I should watch the movie first? I like Reese Witherspoon, so  I will probably end up watching the movie.   Also I have heard that the average millionaire reads at least a book a week. I am no millionaire... yet, so I better start cranking out some books! 

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. I have been trying to read a book every 2-3 weeks. So yes, better start cranking out some books!

    ReplyDelete