Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Will Blog for Travel!?

Do you like to blog? Do you like to travel?  If you are like me and answer yes to both questions, then you might be interested in an plan in the works.  Japan is proposing a plan to offer 10,000 free round-trip tickets to those willing to promote their travels on their blog. Travels to Japan has drastically dropped over the last year and this campaign is an attempt to boost tourism. Winners will have to pay for accommodations and meals themselves, but plane tickets can cost at least $1200 so it would definitely be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!  Check out the article about this cool offer!

1 comment:

  1. I am a law student and found your blog on google. I like it. Also, I will check this out, as I know Japanese, love to travel, but have never actually been to Japan. I will keep reading. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete